Wednesday, November 15, 2023

wednesday 15

wednesday 15

.

.

.

.

.

.dream: on a ferry boat, some lady sitting next to me, a newly wed couple is sitting across 

from me, i have a small piece of moss that i got from some lady's hair, end scene, 

.

.lying down on a wooden walkway outside, some lady across from me, i'm holding a joint, 

i give the joint to the lady, tell her i don't want to grow up, a small cat appears, this 

small cat seems to be a physical manifestation of the spirit of jeff bezos, 

.

.i address the cat as 'you', 'excuse me' the cat says and then addresses me as 'you' as well, 

'well at least now we're on the same terms' i say since we both addressed each other as 

'you', me and cat talk some more, in response to a 'you' said by the cat, i reply with 

a 'me', then mention something about subject object agreement, end dream 

.

.
.
.

.a - ferry boat                                     b - me 

c - some lady                                     d - newly wed couple 

.

e - wooden walkway                         f - me 

g - lady                                              h - jeff bezos as a cat 

i - marijuana cigarette 

.

.

.image below: small cat and marijuana cigarette detail 

.

.

.

.

.

.dream: dark outside, running across the street, raining, rain water collecting in road, 

go down into a valley, shaped like a bowl, dog runs at me, passes behind me, runs at 

me again, passes behind me again, might happen a third time, 

.

.two dogs appears up on hill, one dog bites the other then they stop approaching me, 

i go up to these two dogs, one says something about his new wife, end scene, 

.

.in my room with three people, doing something on a hanging keyboard, finish, 

go over to my bed, the three people jump up on my bed, end dream 

.

.
.
.

.a - raining on street                         b - about where my apartment is 

c - bowl valley                                 d - me 

.

e - dog                                              f - two dogs 

g - in my room                                 h - me working on hanging keyboard 

i - three people go onto my bed 

.

.

.image below: bowl shaped valley scene detail 

.

.

.

.image below: working on a hanging keyboard detail 

.

.

.

.

.dream:

.

.                https://dddurb5r.wordpress.com/2023/11/15/dream-15-nov-2023/

.

.

.

.wake up

.

.cardboard on the street, level up moon 

.

.

.

.        5        15          1595915        1         91          9      19551        59        519     

.

.

.end

No comments:

Post a Comment