Friday, March 1, 2024

friday 01

friday 01

.

.

.image below: title: 'red me purple' 

.

.

.

.

.dream: in a cabin with s.a, i'm on the floor, looking up, several white tubes, a yellow tube 

appears, i grab it, it's a lighter, has the number sixty three associated with it, i have a 

similar lighter, s.a asks me why i don't refill the fluid in mine, end scene, 

.

.on a cart on a track with s.a, moving on cart, guy skateboarding below on the left, 

skater is doing a nose manual but like a front side crooked grind, nose manualing 

at a crooked frontside angle, cart turns left, s.a gets off to go home, 

.

.cart turns left again, on my way back home, i look back, my orange lighter has 

fallen off cart, whatever, i'll get it later, then my skateboard falls off cart, not 

good, i jump off cart, recover my board, apparently there were also two cats on 

the cart with me, i'm carrying the smaller cat, the bigger cat is running after 

the cart, 

.

.we were all resting on the cart, just making our way back home, now it's gonna 

be a long walk along the tracks, end dream 

.

.
.
.

.a - cabin                                 b - s.a 

c - me                                      d - yellow lighters 

.

e - on a cart on a track             f - guy skateboarding 

g - s.a gets off cart                   h - my orange lighter 

.

i - my skateboard                     j - i get off cart, get my board 

k - me and cat                          l - other larger cat 

.

.

.

.image below: lighters detail 

.

.

.

.

.image below: recovering my skateboard that fell off cart detail 

.

.

.

.

.dream:

.

.                https://dddurb5r.wordpress.com/2024/03/01/dream-01-mar-2024/

.

.dream:

.

.                https://dddurbfive.wixsite.com/dddurb5w/post/dream-01-mar-2024

.

.

.

.wake up

.

.gym

.

.image below: title: 'interaction' 

.

.

.

.      4        34        3464634          3          63         6        44363       46        364      

.

.

.end

No comments:

Post a Comment