Wednesday, September 13, 2023

wednesday 13

 WED

.

.
.

.

.dream, 

.swimming ๐ŸŠ pool connected to ocean, some people drop off a box of poop at end of 

pool where it connects to ocean, 

.

.a pod of orca whales approaches,  one large killer ๐Ÿณ whale swims into the pool and 

approaches me on the shore, I pet the whale for a bit, we seem to know each other, 

.

.as whale leaves to go back out to ๐ŸŒŠ sea, it kisses my right arm, hand and fingers, 

.

.
.
.
.

.a. ocean.         B pool.          C box of poop ๐Ÿ’ฉ 

D pod of orca ๐Ÿณ whales.           E large orca whale.          F me 

.

.

.image below,  E detail 

.

.

.

.

.end dream 

.

.

.

.dream, ,

. enter into my bedroom from house from elementary school ๐Ÿšธ,  mother on bed, I 

Go over to corner, unplug small TV, mother wants me to fly to Guam from 

Omaha, i tell her no, 

.

.tell her I'm not going to Guam by myself, mother tells me i,ll meet people there,

I tell her im not good at meeting people, not going to guam,

.

.
.

.a.   mother on bed.        B small ๐Ÿ“บ TV.         C. Me 

.

.

.image below,    B detail 

.

.
.

.a small TV.        B electrical cord.        C floor ๐Ÿคฃ          d wall 

E two white corroded electrical outlets.  

F outlet where I unplugged TV from 

.

.

.

.end dream 

.

.

.

.

.daily events, 

.   Stair climb workout ,

.

.
.

.city fountain ⛲ cleaning, nets on long poles 

.

.

.groceries 

.

.4.     34.        3454.       454.      5.     45.      3.     ๐Ÿ•“  435 

.

.end

No comments:

Post a Comment