Friday, September 8, 2023

friday

 Friday 

.


.dream , in Walmart, merchandise on the left, considering buying sharpie markers, 

.end up buying nothing ... 

.

.outside, fly over a ravine, unknown force brings me back over dirt road, 

.a dark green military vehicle passes by , I grab onto a small blue car and it carries me

.along,

.

.car goes off a jump, my feet land on ground, I support the car for a bit and then car 

.continues moving and carries me along,

end dream 

.

Image above . Truck and car 🚙 true color approximation 

.note my body size compared to small blue car, 

A merchandise on left wall in Walmart 

B do not buy sharpie markers, i did buy some toys in front of store

c leave store 🏬                 d outside.            E ravine

F mil truck.             G hitch ride on blue car

.

.
.
.

.

.daily 🌃 events .... run, bicycle, magazine in mail, run again, ice cream 

.


.3.     23.      2313.      123.      2.      32.     1323.    🕞       322 

.end

No comments:

Post a Comment