Monday, April 29, 2024

monday 29

monday 29

.

.

.image below: title: 'blue and white on black' 

.

.

.

.

.dream: vehicle just dropped me off, walking on sidewalk, go into airport waiting area, 

sit down, lady next to me, mentions washington state, guy mentions my seat, like a small 

bed, i kneel down, write in my notebook, 

.

.at a table now, bottle of sulfate and c.l away from me, science lady comes over 

with some clam juice, asks me to make it, two little cups, i pour juice from one 

cup to the other, 

.

.leave table, grab a pamphlet, college pamphlet, go into back area, people have been 

painting on easels, m and m's candies painting, i leave area, end dream 

.

.
.

.a - vehicle drops me off 

b - walking on sidewalk                     c - airport waiting area 

.

d - i sit down 

e - lady                                                f - some guy mentions my seat 

g - kneeling, writing in notebook 

.

h - me at table                                     i - c.l and bottle of sulfate 

j - science liquid on table                    k - get pamphlet 

l - biology ii students painting on easels 

.

.

.

.image below: science liquids 

.

.

.

.

.image below: college pamphlet 

.

.

.

.

.image below: painting 

.

.

.

.

.dream:

.

.                https://dddurb5r.wordpress.com/2024/04/29/dream-29-apr-2024/

.

.dream:

.

.                https://dddurbfive.wixsite.com/dddurb5w/post/dream-29-apr-2024

.

.

.

.wake up

.

.gym

.

.image below: title: 'still trying to understand yellow' 

.

.

.

.           7       67         6797967         6         96        9       77969        79        679     

.

.

.end

No comments:

Post a Comment