Tuesday, October 10, 2023

tuesday 10

tuesday 10

.

.

.yesterday's events: eyes of devastation in the parking lot 

.

.

.

.

.dream:

. in a dark room, sitting on the floor, examining some package in my hands, in front of 

me, on a high bed, is a group of talented and influential local skateboarders, a 

red radio controlled truck is moving around on the floor, truck slams into the wall, 

.

.i say that the truck is big, a skater on the bed says that if they have to go to court 

they should take me with them, i realize that the thing in my hand is another smaller 

RC vehicle, end scene, 

.

.peeing in a toilet, bathroom is dark, a slender female alien comes up behind me and 

melds with my body, she's talking, talking without pause, she tells me 

.

.'fight back with your voice', 

.

.i interrupt her a bit but she keeps talking, now i'm on a bed trying to sleep, some guy in 

front of me with reddish curly hair is jumping up and down on another bed, this guy 

seems to want me to leave, i get up to go and say 

.

.'i can't even stay here for one night ...', i go to the door, someone else tells the jumping 

guy to block me from leaving, guy goes to the door and stands in front of me, now the 

guy leads me to right before the main room, lots of people in main room, bright lights, 

.

.i tell the guy i've been looking for my brother, a dog enters where i am, i pet the dog, 

open the door back up to the main room, dog seems to want to stay with me, i go back 

onto the bed i was on and lie down, put a silver blanket over me, lying on my stomach, 

.

.a blue colored dog with long floppy ears and a long snout comes up in front of me, 

i seem to know this dog, pet its left ear a bit, dog licks my right hand, end scene, 

.

.now i'm sitting on a couch in an adjacent room, a guy and lady enter the room, lights are 

on, a movie starts to play, someone says it's like the hobbit, the screen is split, on the 

right is the finalized production of the movie, on the left is the making-of-the-movie, 

all the extra footage and commentary, looks like guys sword fighting, then 

the right screen goes away and it's just the rough footage, 

.

.on my left is a guy then two sword fighters come in, we have to keep our distance because 

these guys are wielding long broad swords, 

end dream 

.

.
.
.
.

.a - group of talented and influential local skateboarders on high bed 

b - window                                     c - RC truck 

d - me on floor                                e - small RC truck 

.

f - another local skateboard guy 

g - me peeing                                   h - female alien who melds with my body 

i - me on bed                                    j - jumping guy who blocks me 

.

k - dog                                              l - main room, people, lights 

m - me on bed again                         n - blue dog 

o - guy and lady watching movie 

.

p - movie                                          q - rough footage 

r - finalized movie                             s - me 

t - guy and guys with swords 

.

.

.

.image below: RC truck detail 

.

.

.

.

.image below: blue dog detail 

.

.

.

.

.dream:

.

.                https://dddurb5r.wordpress.com/2023/10/10/dream-10-oct-2023/

.

.

.

.wake up

.

.bicycle ride (one notecard) 

.

.

.

.taking out the trash 

.

.

.      7          57          5797597         5          95          9        79559          79         597    

.

.

.end

No comments:

Post a Comment