Monday, October 2, 2023

monday 02

monday 02

.

.

.yesterday's events: gym 

.

.

.

.

.dream:

.

. running inside an upper train car, boot camp vibe, i go down a kind of tunnel 

area, say something, some old lady in this tunnel, i said the wrong thing in 

the wrong location, 

.

.some guy gets me out of the tunnel and helps me down into the correct one, 

guy says i need to give up my hat for saying the wrong thing in the tunnel, i 

have on two winter hats, end scene, 

.

.standing with a lady in a hallway, she just got done taking my blood which she 

is holding in two vials, lady tells me that i'll fill in quick, she's taking me over to 

the staff bathrooms to pee, 

.

.we pass by a bathroom on the right, some russian guy is in there and seems like he 

won't be coming out for a long time, i follow lady around to staff area, crowded 

with furniture and people, 

.

.there's a drawer open, smells like blood and printer ink, inside the drawer are a 

bunch of little pictures with labels for people and their pets, 

'... good with lists' the lady says, 

.

.lady goes farther into the back and leaves me with two guys, one guy touches the 

back of my left hand, he says to me 'how you doing ..', i reply 'pretty good man', 

.

.then the guy says something like 'sounds good жена (zhena)', 

.

.жена is the russian word for 'woman', he seems to have called me this because i 

referred to him as 'man', 

.

.the guy was a bit feminine in behaviour and appearance and perhaps he didn't 

appreciate being referred to as 'man', 

.

.note: i initially thought the person said "gena" but then realized 

that it was probably жена, the 'g' sound being the 'zh' sound, end note 

.

.the lady who led me here isn't coming back, i just stand in front of 

this odd smelling drawer with these two guys (people), 

end dream 

.

.
.
.
.

.a - upper train car                                 b - old lady in tunnel 

c - guy directs me into other tunnel 

d - me                                                    e - lady with vials of my blood 

.

f - russian guy in bathroom                   g - staff area 

h - open drawer                                      i - lady goes into back area 

j - me and two guys (people) 

.

.

.

.image below: train tunnel dream, alternate scale representation 

.

.

.

.

.image below: vials of blood detail 

.

.

.

.

.image below: open drawer that smells like blood and printer ink detail 

.

.

.

.

.dream:

.

.                https://dddurb5r.wordpress.com/2023/10/02/dream-02-oct-2023/

.

.

.

.wake up

.

.stretch 

.

.

.

.middle aged man in grey sweatshirt looking at frozen corn dogs in grocery store 

.

.

.     4          14        1464164          1          61           6        46116       46        416     

.

.

.end

No comments:

Post a Comment