Thursday, August 8, 2024

thursday 08

thursday 08

.

.dreams : two sets, A and B 

.

.A.

.
.a - in a trailer with bob ross, he's leaving, i see the back of him ..... 

b - mountains outside, i can reach out and touch them, snow, ..... c - flowering trees 

.

d - matt damon in a bad mood, describing his trip to somali land 

e - me, i say i don't like people, not really true, ...... g - lion cartoon 

h - almost forgotten scene, guy with skateboard 

.

.

.B

.
.a - my bedroom from house from high school - b - me in bed - c - mother at door, she's trying to 
.
.comfort me, i tell her i'm a grown man and shouldn't be in this house, i mention burning it down, i 
don't really feel that way - end scene
.
.
.d- guy at hospital counter - e - me -f - first flight path, straight back     g - guy at counter changes 
.
.h - second flight path, to my right.       i - guy in corner on the left       - j - i leave, body bigger 
.
.k - in a corner, lady comes at me to kill me with two 'brain sucking nose needles, 
.
.
.l - square white tunnel area.      m - try and escape via ceiling 
.
.n - me and same nurse lady in sex bed ....... o - some guy 
.
.
.hospital scene 

.

.a - guy at counter -       b - me         c - flight path november bravo

d - flight path november charlie ...... e - corner, brain nose suck attempt 

f - white tunnel       g - sex bed 

.

.

.brain nose suck attempt

.

.a - me in corner       b - nurse lady       c - lady has two needles in right hand (both green)

c - d - green needle moves to her left hand       d - one green needle in her left hand, shorter, thicker 

.

e - longer black needle in her right hand , i run off to the left 

f - white tunnel                             g - sex bed scene 

.

.hospital nurse with two needles 

..

.

.

.

.

.

.#

.

.

.

.end

No comments:

Post a Comment